Friday, June 10, 2011

Is it Possible

that wearing a pair of sensible work shoes actually improves productivity? I'm going to try it again today-- although I have already accomplished quite a bit here at home--barefoot and in pjs.Yesterday, I dressed to work in the garden: t-shirt, yoga pants and a pair of brown shoes I dug out of the bottom of the hall closet. They felt a little tight--probably because my feet are totally flattened out from wearing sandals.


I did not accomplish my goal of cleaning out my inbox by noon. Not even close. I must have been on a bit of a caffeine high when I wrote that.

Some of it was easy

Some of it was more difficult


But at 5:45 PM it was DONE!

I do believe it was the shoes

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually barefoot unless gardening. My UPS man always notes my bare feet when I'm outside in the driveway during winter. I tell him I have "Hobbit feet".

    I may have to try the shoe thing and analyze my productivity. Maybe I'll get my pots and pans scrubbed quicker, the floor swept more frequently, catch up on the laundry...

    ReplyDelete