Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days In June

Inexplicably I have challenged myself to blog every day for the next 30 days. I'm not sure I've ever done anything for 30 days in a row.
Except maybe, eat.
The past 30 days have been a challenge. I miss Mom so much. It seems everything I do reminds me of her.
But I've been doing some new things.
I made two pies in one day.
Tonight I used the trimmer. Sam told me the secret:
You have to know how to swear.
It worked. My hands are still tingling but I am proud of myself.
For stepping outside my comfort zone.


Speaking of comfort zones, let me leave you with this disturbing photo taken tonight in the garage

I'm too tired to think of a caption...but we can talk again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - the grand-ducklings are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 Days of Blogging - marvelous! I am looking forward to reading each and every blog entry :)

    ReplyDelete