If anyone is wondering the fate of Potatozilla, this soup was his destiny...
Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Recipe #38298
1½ hours | 20 min prep
SERVES 4 -6
- Cook sausage in a 300°F oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Drain sausages on paper towels and cut into slices.
- Place onions, potatoes, chicken broth, water, garlic in pot, and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Add sausage and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
© 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
I used half and half and omitted bacon because I didn't have any.