- The fact Mom and I have attended funerals for the last two Saturdays and just found out Mom's neighbor Bruce Hartman passed away yesterday
- Our turn to host Monday night supper-Sam decided to start a fire in the wood stove and due to a malfunction, wet wood or bad karma completely filled the garage (and house) with smoke.
- Tuesday night--epsiode 2 of Man vs Stove--Sam fought the stove and the stove won (again)
- Sam's doctor appointment
- Kraut-making (that is coming, I have pictures)
- Today Sam painted part of the garage floor and filled the house with noxious, nauseating, hazardous fumes.
- My car doesn't smell like smoke anymore--more like a toxic waste site
I think I'll just tell you what I made for dinner--a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Zuppa Tuscana soup. I picked the kale from the garden last night and the soup is delicious. Made a pan of homemade cornbread.
Let's just talk about food. Recipes, anyone?