Friday, November 13, 2009

Pioneer Woman Quest--Day Two

Well, no word yet from my not-so-secret girl crush Pioneer Woman. Womeninc editor Katie is sending her a copy of the magazine--which is probably a good idea. I imagine PW has encountered her share of unstable, obsessive, nut-case fans.

I guess that kind of describes me, doesn't it?

So today I posted a note on her facebook page. I bet she's reading it right now. She only as 24,603 friends--how long could it take for her to come upon my message?

Am I the only one that has realized that perhaps sending a single email is maybe a minus 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 on the risky scale? Like what is the worst that could happen--ooooooh-she never reads it? Wow that hurt.

I need to get serious about getting risky.

Sometime.

Maybe.
PW, please, hear my plea from afar.

I'll make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment