Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pioneer Woman--Day 6

Still no word from PW. Carol @ Yeller Dog Ranch wisely suggested that I contact the publisher but so far no luck. I just had the idea to contact the MOA and find out who is in charge of the event and see if there might be a way through them.

I'm up early this morning--just pushed the button on the coffee. I really love this time of day. Just me, a blanket and full authority of the remote control to flip between Morning Joe, HLN Morning Express, CNN and whichever local news strikes my fancy. I take Mom her coffee between 7:45 and 8 depending on what time I have to be at work. Then I tune her radio to KBEW and she listens to the news and gets ready for the day.

Coffee's ready--be right back.

I must admit I'm a bit disappointed when I open up Outlook and there's nothing there from PW. Not that I don't appreciate my word of the day and Facebook updates, but a part of me really thought someone would be checking her email.

I even checked my internet provider spam filter. Do you check your spam filter? I wish I hadn't. "Magic blue pills" "ED meds free" "discreet shipping " "check out my drilling device"  EEEWWWWW!
Officially my last visit ever. Whatever gets caught there, stays there.

Excuse me while I go take a shower. And brush my teeth. And floss. And catch up on reading my devotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment