Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The View From Here

Zac and Amber's dog Maddie comes to work with Zac every day. She spends 99.9% of her time on the couch in Sam's office or this chair in my office. Maddie now has a baby sister, Zoe. Maddie (chair) met me at the office door.

It is a chilly morning here. I found baby Zoe (pillow) outside on her lead. I unhooked her and she cuddled in my jacket, put her nose under my chin and went to sleep.

Please understand, we put our little Gus to sleep and don't plan to get another dog. We will enjoy the grand-dogs. A sweet, tame, stray, outside cat has befriended us so we are covered in that department.

Zac and Amber got Zoe last week. But I'm going through a lot right now...a puppy...too much..too needy...too messy

Too much like me right now.

But this morning, when I was feeling rather low, she was just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment