Thursday, August 18, 2011

We're Still Here

In case you have been wondering, everyone is fine. The kitties are growing and Bea just keeps getting sweeter (and smarter) each day. Snapped a quick picture with my phone this morning. It's what happens every day:

Kitties play, Bea watches, Kitties run, Bea follows, Mama kitty takes babies hunting, Bea goes for a swim in her pond.
Then everyone takes a nap

After work every night, I stop by the garden. And here's just a sample of what I've been bringing home

Addie and I hosted a baby shower for Molly on Saturday and served many fresh vegetables in salads.

The other night I was in the garden.
Moping.Yes, totally feeling sorry for myself. Moping. Moping around.
 I looked around and all I saw was this

When lo and behold, look what I found.

It's hard to feel sad when you find a baby watermelon.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful photos and wonderful bounty from the garden. You do have a garden angel (I loved that comment!) Can't wait to meet the expanding Patten household, Bea, kittens and soon a new grandbaby! Love ya! Jan

    ReplyDelete