Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Do you want to feel my sweat?"


This is what Sam always says when he's accomplished some serious manual labor.


He continues to work on our ongoing house construction-- staining the exterior, getting ready to build the deck and moving really big rocks around. A couple weeks ago, he built this--I don't really know what its called. It's going to be a flower bed I guess -- but if you know Sam, you know he has to build a bit of his personality into it.


Sam and the Bobcat made many trips between the rock pile and the house. I was busy cleaning and doing laundry and didn't pay much attention to what he was doing other than to look out the living room window a couple times to see what was going on.


Late in the afternoon, he summoned me to see the finished product. He was so proud.


I call them our Fred and Wilma Flintstone recliners.

No comments:

Post a Comment